- Turnkey project capability from design through construction to aftercare and ongoing grounds maintenance.
- Access to a range of 650 suppliers in Germany, Holland, Belgium and Italy to complement Irish-grown trees and plants.
- Turnkey contract capability, no matter what size – one project – one contact – SAP.
- Strong Cost Control – Contract Managers appointed to every job; Integrated COINS IT system to monitor and control costs on all projects.
- Tailor made solutions to match your budgetary requirements.
- Origin Ireland accredited by Bord Bia.
- Over 450 acres of home grown, quality Irish trees and plants making SAP nurseries the largest nursery on the Island of Ireland.
- An Irish company with a European-wide supply and sourcing network.
- European sales to 15 countries.
- We employ over 175 staff in Ireland, more than any other Irish Landscaping or Nursery Group.
Security Through Experience
40 years experience landscaping and maintaining the most prestigious projects in the Irish market:
- O’Connell St. Regeneration.
- LUAS transportation system landscaping.
- Ritz Carlton, Powerscourt.
- Four Seasons and many, many more.
Award Winning Quality
- Winner of ALCI Design & Build 2014.
- Winner of Bord Bia Landscape Business of the Year for 2012 & 2013.
- Winner of Bloom Best large garden and Best in Show 2010.
- Winner of ALCI landscaping awards every year for the last 16 years, including 3 Bog Oak Awards for Best Landscape Contractor in Ireland.
- One of only 17 landscaping companies operating to the state accredited Landscaping Quality system, accredited by Bord Bia.
A selection of our clients