- One stop shop for all your tree, plant and shrub requirements.
- Turnkey project capability from design through construction to aftercare and ongoing grounds maintenance.
- Largest range of tree varieties in Ireland – supplied bare root, rootballed, containerized or in airpot-grown.
- Fastest delivery in Ireland to both landscapers and garden centres.
- Access to a range of 650 suppliers in Germany, Holland, Belgium and Italy to complement our Irish-grown trees and plants.
- Turnkey contract capability, no matter what size – one project – one contact – SAP.
- Strong Cost Control – Contract Managers appointed to every job; Integrated COINS IT system to monitor and control costs on all projects.
- Tailor made solutions to match your budgetary requirements.
- Access to entire SAP supply base via internet portal – SAP-Market
- Origin Ireland accredited by Bord Bia.
- Over 450 acres of home grown, quality Irish trees and plants making SAP nurseries the largest nursery on the Island of Ireland.
- An Irish company with a European-wide supply and sourcing network.
- European sales to 15 countries.
- We employ over 175 staff in Ireland, more than any other Irish Landscaping or Nursery Group.
Security Through Experience
- Oldest commercial nursery in Ireland.
- Ireland's leading Integrated Landscape Group.
40 years experience landscaping and maintaining the most prestigious projects in the Irish market:
- O’Connell St. Regeneration.
- LUAS transportation system landscaping.
- Ritz Carlton, Powerscourt.
- Four Seasons and many, many more.
Award Winning Quality
- Winner of ALCI Design & Build 2014.
- Winner of Bord Bia Landscape Business of the Year for 2012 & 2013.
- Winner of Bloom Best large garden and Best in Show 2010.
- Winner of ALCI landscaping awards every year for the last 16 years, including 3 Bog Oak Awards for Best Landscape Contractor in Ireland.
- One of only 17 landscaping companies operating to the state accredited Landscaping Quality system, accredited by Bord Bia.
A selection of our clients