Hard surfaces maintenance is an integral part of best practice in grounds maintenance.
The neglect of hard surfaces such as patios, roads, footpaths, car parks and gravel areas can lead to the appearance of weeds and moss and a build up of debris. This can cause blocking of drain gullies and channels, the lifting of cobble lock pavements and surfaces and the damage to surfaces by emerging and established weeds.
- Weed control
- Moss control
- Mechanical sweeping
- Clearance of leaf & debris
- Litter Collection
- Power washing and re-sanding
- Surface sealing
- De-icing and snow removal
- Repairs to paving, kerbs, concrete and tarmac
- Waste collection and disposal
A selection of our properties & facilities clients