From new installations to mature planting schemes, maintenance of trees, hedges and shrubs is an important part of any grounds maintenance program.
Without regular formative pruning and maintenance, planted areas quickly become overgrown. This detracts from the overall site presentation and impact of the overall look and feel of the site. It not alone causes obstructions and trip hazards but leads to increased vermin infestations and reduced light levels. It undermines your brand.
SAP Grounds Maintenance professionals will advise on a suitable formative pruning program tailored to the needs of each individual planting scheme and seasonal requirements. Our staff are fully trained in plant identification and pruning techniques to ensure shrubs and trees are pruned according to the best horticultural practice.
Our Shrub & Tree Care services:
- Seasonal formative pruning of shrubs and clearance of sight lines/ signage.
- Hedge pruning and trimming.
- Maintenance of Topiary shapes and hedging.
- Canopy pruning of trees to retain natural growth habit while preventing light reduction and obstruction of CCTV etc.
- Dead heading and removal of dead wood as required.
- Treatment of infestations of pests and diseases.
- Feeding program to promote growth and plant establishment.
- Adjustment of tree ties and strapping to allow for girth expansion.
- Arboriculture surveys and tree surgery.