We ensure your site supports and promotes what your brand represents
The visual presentation of any site, residence or premises is a key element supporting the brand of any company, institution or residence. An untidy site represents an untidy business. A well presented site represents a well-planned and organised business.
- We offer a One Stop Shop for all your maintenance requirements as well as continuous development through agreed grounds enhancement projects.
- We have 35 maintenance teams dedicated solely to grounds maintenance to ensure we have the right skills and resources in place to look after your grounds all year round.
- Our teams work in line with a Planned Maintenance Schedule provided by us and agreed with you; this means you are assured that all grounds maintenance requirements for each season have been considered and will be attended to.
- Our Account Managers will monitor the quality of our work through regular audits and will be happy to meet you to discuss our progress and the development of your grounds.
- Our regular and proactive maintenance service will ensure there are no costly unexpected charges.
- We offer a project management capability and full range of hard and soft landscaping services saving you the time and money associated with coordinating several suppliers.
- As Irelands largest Landscaping Group, our buying power means better value for our customers.
- With our Winter Services contracts our teams will work 24/7 to keep your business open in all weather conditions.
- We have 40 years experience in Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance in Ireland, in fact our oldest client has been with us 35 years!
- Our Clients include Blue-Chip International businesses, Institutional and Educational Clients, Retail and Commercial Parks large as well as many Private Clients. They come for the value, they stay for the service.
- Our maintenance crews are fully uniformed so you will always know when our crews are onsite.
- We are the only Landscaping Group in Ireland with a full-time Health and Safety officer.
- We have the in-house capability of preparing method statements and meet the rigorous clearance requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- We are one of only 17 landscaping companies in Ireland operating to the state accredited quality system.
- Our detailed work contracts ensure our Clients get exactly what they require, when they require it, and at the pre-agreed cost.
- Our provision of winter gritting services are provided out of hours to provide safe access for both staff and visitors.
SAP Landscaping at Facilities Management Ireland 2016
A selection of our properties & facilities clients