Discover how SAP's Winter Services can keep you on track…
The hazards of ice and snow pose a significant risk to your business potentially affecting business continuity and causing disruption for staff and clients.
Our winter services is a cost effective solution to help you manage this risk. During the winter of 2014/2015, we successfully delivered a total of over 3000 call outs to the premises of our clients.
SAP have been providing winter services to our clients for over 20 years. We have built up a significant fleet of specialist gritting machines and snow ploughs designed to ensure our services are delivered effectively.
A speedy service is guaranteed...
Through our partnership with the Met Office, our gritting mobilisations are informed through daily ice risk forecasts taking into consideration specific locations, road surface temperatures and moisture levels. This ensures salt is only applied when there is a real risk of ice and mobilisation decisions follow best practice.
When a forecasted ice risk alert is received our winter services teams are dispatched to your premises during the night giving you peace of mind that your grounds will be safe and accessible for staff and visitors in the morning.
Read what our clients are saying about us...
SAP Landscapes have provided winter maintenance services at our facility since 2009. The services provided have been extremely reliable, effective and professional at all times.
During the heavy snowfalls experienced from 2009-2011 SAP Landscapes worked round the clock to maintain safe access for staff and deliveries and were able to provide the required resources with fast response times. Despite the Country experiencing national salt shortages, SAP had the foresight to hold in stock sufficient supplies including the specialist equipment provided to ensure the site remained open and operational.
I would recommend their services to anyone requiring a professional solution to ice and snow risks.
Serco Technical Services Manager
Just a quick note to say thank you very much for the excellent service provided for the salting and ploughing. It has worked very well and all the staff were very impressed that we had the clearest car park in the Business Park!
We really appreciate all your assistance, especially during the very bad winter 2010/2011, the main points of your service that stood out were:
- Your willingness to come out at very short notice to assist us when the weather has meant that staff have had issues leaving the business park due to icy roads.
- The speed of your response, and the willingness of your staff to always find a solution.
- Contact, especially during the weekends where your team have recommended to best way to proceed with regards to salting at certain times during the evening to provide the best results.
- The daily forecasts – this service is great, it means that we can plan ahead and there are no unwelcome surprises!
- The above has meant that we have not been put in a position where we have had to close the office due to bad weather, which from a business point of view is invaluable.
Please put me on the list for this year for when the bad weather returns.
Thanks for all your help and support over the last very trying week. It was very much appreciated. Please give my personal thanks to the three guys that were involved in the reopening of the lines today. Feedback from our client tells me that without their efforts, we may not have achieved the successes that we have.