The Addastone Resin Bonded Surfacing System provides an attractive, hard wearing and low maintenance surface by bonding or fixing loose gravel aggregates to concrete, asphalt, wood or metal. Aggregates bonded in this way give the appearance of loose gravel without the many maintenance problems.
A wide range of natural and recycled aggregates are available, making it ideal for heritage sites, landscaping schemes, parks, paths, driveways, roads and visitor attractions. A real alternative to block paving, tarmac, and concrete finishes.
The benefits of using Addastone are as follows:
- Aesthetically pleasing – decorative natural appearance.
- Durable – hard wearing and resilient.
- Low maintenance – occasional sweeping or pressure washing.
- Fixed – does not move, migrate, or wash away.
- Anti-slip – textured aggregates provide a good anti skid surface.
- Application – to asphalt, concrete, timber and steel surfaces.
A selection of our clients